lunes, agosto 14, 2006

Still around.

I haven't had an internet connection for quite some time. That's my excuse.

Apart from that, I honestly haven't had much of anything happen to me worth writing about. I no longer live in some spectacular city with dazzling landscapes. It's been a depressing adjustment, and I seriously hope this isn't what I'll be seeing for the rest of my life. I don't care what land-of-plenty, well-off country people say this is. It's not for me.

On the bright side I have a fun job with very pleasant colleagues and yeaaaaaaah, I know, really, how many people are lucky enough to be able to say that? So I will try and promise here and now to stop whining about where I am. Maaaaybe I'll even try and appreciate some of the good things around me. Hah! Like that's ever going to happen! Well, I will try not to whine in here. Deal? Deal!

I don't know what to do with this site just yet. Maybe I'll just post pictures. Here's one from my walk to work in the morning: